Thursday, October 8, 2015

Silver linings

P1015275

P1015280

1P1015510

1P1015505
Dress: ASOS | Outerwear: Runway Bandits | Bag: YSL | Shoes: Dr Martens | Shades: Spitfire

1P1015345

1P1015456

2P1015500

Sunday's monochromatic get up featuring my newest obsession – the YSL. It's going to appear super often in my blog so get used to it (haha). I've actually never really been a huge fan of silverware. I used to be more inclined towards gold but all that has changed since I met this baby at the boutique.

I'm also trying not to spend (big) money, and so far I've abstained from shopping on ASOS for about two weeks, which is quite a feat to be honest. Well okay, I bought two pairs of shoes about a week ago but I guess it doesn't count cos I do need a pair of shoes for my upcoming Bangkok trip. Also, it's sneakers so nobody complains of having another pair – EVER.

P/S: photos taken by my lovely and accommodating boyfriend  (who also lost the Supergas I bought for him on a soccer pitch) (ok la enough guilt tripping) (but not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment